Okay, so when I first saw the Charlie Bit Me video last year, I became instantly addicted. I lost count of how many times I replayed it. I don't know why, but it struck me as the perfect combination of cute and hilarious.
When I got tired of playing Charlie Bit Me, I moved on to the funky Charlie Bit Me Remix. I played it a couple times for laughs, although it was obviously not as great as the original.
But today.... today I saw the video that totally takes the cake. Charlie Bit Me Auto-Tune. I've listened to it about a dozen times in between writing scenes. It's a quick 28 second fix to make me laugh... and I hate to admit that it's hooky lil' beat can get stuck in your head... then again, maybe I've just played it too many times.
Okay, I know... I've got to get a life.
No your not the only one Chelsea and Wyatt have watched the same video several times also, see certain things are just genetic, like a warped sense of humour!
ReplyDelete