Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Should Add...

If I'm gonna be so complainy, then I should make a little time to say some nice things too.

Today's meeting was very refreshing. I'd say we were probably 90-95% in agreement. We didn't butt heads. They offered some excellent insight on the climax that Jim n' I were both totally on board with. Our collaborative brainstorming efforts even led to a couple moments that we're all very excited about.

Hooray!

Annnd, better still, we were told that we're allowed to pick n' choose from the notes provided by the external producer, and to just shoot them an email to go over the ones that we're not in agreement with. What a relief! He had a lot notes that left us scratching our heads and kind of worrying because they totally conflicted with what our producers were saying.

Anyhow, I'm in better spirits now (which is rare after one of these meetings.)

So there.  Life's not so bleak after all.

Jeez, do you think they read my blog post? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment