I just received the most random email from a complete stranger. I have no idea who referred me, but I'd love to thank them, because this stranger sounds pretty cool.
Now, I realize that I shouldn't blog about anything until we actually meet in person, so for now I'll just show a small blurb from my favourite horoscope site:
Now let's turn to your career, which will reach a high point on the full moon August 13, plus or minus five days. This could be a very exciting time for you to see a big boost in status! You may get enviable publicity, or get an offer for a new position that is simply sensational. If you are an actor, you may audition for, and win, the big role, or see your movie debut to great reviews at this time. Venus, your ruler, will partner with the Sun, a good sign that money might accompany this point in time - Venus will see to that, making things go smoothly. Also, Saturn, planet of permanence, will provide lots of support and you will find that whatever you do will have long-term, stable results.
Sounds promising, right? I'm suddenly sick with butterflies.
Anyway, we shall see where it goes...
Ooooh you writers are good at leaving us hanging! Now I will be hitting refresh for DAYS till you explain.
ReplyDeleteHa. I'm sorry. I'm just cautious about saying anything, because I don't really know much myself... or if the opportunity will even pan out!
ReplyDeleteHowever, after sleeping on it, I suppose I can be a little less vague. Suffice to say, someone with a very impressive resume contacted me about working with them on their next Telefilm application. But until I actually talk to them, I don't know if they want me to just polish a treatment or actually take a stab at a draft. And again, I have no idea who even referred me, but it's quite exciting! Especially when I assumed that I'd have to start looking for more contract work soon, or go out n' get a day job. I never expected film opportunities to come to me! :)
Yay! Super exciting.
ReplyDelete