They're auditioning our Kit short-lists in the next room, and it sounds like a real domestic disturbance in there! Ha!
Jim n' I were very careful to omit any f-bombs from our script because we didn't want an R-rating. But I tell ya, those Kits really seem to love dropping 'em in there. Especially the guy whose auditioning right now. He keeps leaning against my office door too. I'm just waiting for it to pop open. Ack! I hope it doesn't!
Anyhow, there are so many things to share, each one deserving it's own post. But it's been another busy, busy week, and I'm friggin' tired, and can't be bothered to write coherently. So I'm just gonna take the liberty to ramble, if that's alright with you. I'll try to hit the high points.
Ummm.... okay. So, BG came in on... Tuesday... I think. Yeah, Tuesday. He is awesome. In all (and by "all", I mean "both") the movies I've seen him in, he plays a pretty serious guy. But in real life, he's totally not that guy. He's bursting with energy and very comical. He talks fast, peppers his conversation with different accents and dialects just for fun, and sometimes smacks his gum in a Burt Reynolds caricature sort of way.
I also like that he's a 'modest' vegetarian. In other words, he's not the kind of person who makes a big deal about what he will and won't eat. Instead, when speaking with one of our producers about this Saturday's cast n' crew dinner (which will be held at her house), he told her not to go out of her way special ordering something for him. He's fine just eating salad or whatever else is there. Of course, there's no way that would ever happen! But the fact that he didn't want anyone to fuss over him, I thought was incredibly cool.
Anyhow, he hung out in our little office for about a half hour or more chatting with Jim n' I, which is when I almost had the most embarrassing moment ever! He wanted to borrow my laptop to show us this neat little video he made, and I accidentally left my porn folder open....
Hahaha! Just kidding. No, I had my internet browser minimized which was left on FB, and only an hour earlier I had updated my status to "I met Finnley and he is SO nice! And funny too." Fortunately as he scrolled his cursor over the minimized icon, he said, "Oh, Facebook. I don't want to open that." Thank gawd! I would've felt like such a loser if he saw my status was about meeting him. Maybe I should stop updating my FB status from work, and just stick to blogging. ;)
*Jesus! The Kit in the other room just banged hard on the wall, almost giving me a heart attack! A lotta emotion in that room. (And more improvised f-bombs...)*
Alright. I have more to say, but I also have work to do... So... I'm just gonna publish this post for now and continue rambling about other random goings-ons later.
No comments:
Post a Comment