Monday, May 17, 2010

30 Day Meditation Challenge

I signed up for the 30 Day Meditation Challenge the other day at stillnessroom.com, and thought I should post the link on here in case any of you are interested in participating as well. Unfortunately, if you are keen, you'll have to act quick because today (May 17th) is the last day to register. 

While I do my fair share of quiet reflecting, I know that I don't make time to actually sit down and meditate as often as I should. I think this challenge will provide the perfect opportunity to force myself to set aside a little time each day to pause, connect with my higher self and record my thoughts. Even if it's just for ten minutes...

And okay, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that the prizes look interesting too. I really like the look of those comfy meditation chairs.

So there ya go... if you're interested in seeking a little clarity n' insight in your life, some peace o' mind, or just looking for an excuse to escape your kids for a few minutes and recharge, then sign up! I'm sure you'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment