Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Neat-O Things

I should go to bed soon so that we can wake up early and get back to work... ugh.

Did I mention that I'm feeling really overwhelmed lately?

Because I am.

This is always a busy time of year between Christmas and all the birthdays... but this year, with all our contract work and script deadlines and recent car setbacks, it feels that much crazier. I'm trying not to get irritable.... really, I am. But it only takes a glance at the remaining pile of unwritten Christmas cards or a gander at a load of unwrapped presents (never mind the ones we haven't even purchased yet!) to set me off into a borderline panic about all the things I have yet to do. I gotta shake it off.

Anyhow, even though I should really be off to bed, I'm still slightly wired, so I thought I'd write a post. However, I don't really feel quite like taking the time to get into any detailed stories or anything.

So... to kill a few minutes, I decided to post a few pictures of some neat-o things I found online at betterlivingthroughdesign. I love that site.

Check out this self-portrait mirror. How cute is that? They have others with mustaches n' such. But I really dig the little bird. Adorable.



I've always wanted a traditional cuckoo clock. But I like this one with it's modern edge. I wonder if it comes in pink?



Speaking of cuckoo clocks, check out these birdhouses! Awesome, awesome! I totally want one. Unfortunately (for me), Jim is afraid of birds pooping on our balcony or waking us up too early. (He's a light sleeper...) Personally, I love waking up to the sounds of birds, I don't care what the time is (because I can always fall right back to sleep. ;)

I think this idea is pretty creative, and definitely cuter than your usual little herb pots.




Looove this shelving system!!  Too bad it's like $400+. Pretty nifty though. Definitely original. You can stack 'em too. Hmm... maybe I should commission someone to build me one. I could probably get it cheaper, don't you think?



Anyhow, there's a few other things I've saved that I want to share with you... but I really should get to bed maintenant.

G'night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment