Monday, January 10, 2011

Did you know...

That apartment prices in L.A. are totally on par with apartment prices in Vancouver?

I'm just saying...

4 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY? Who knew? I would have thought way more expensive... So, are you thinking of just skipping over Van?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I thought so too. I mean, most are definitely on the higher end of the same price bracket, but the apartments I've looked at are all super nice, so it makes sense. Anyhow, we have no reason to go south until after the film is released, I was just trying to warm myself up to the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Van is that expensive. When you hear US tourists during the Olympics complain about prices that's all the proof you need. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No kidding! I remember people out east joking that B.C. stands for Bring Cash. You gradually get use to the higher prices and accept them as normal, (even though I always stock my suitcase with cheese whenever I go home!) but Vancouver is definitely a bracket above Kelowna accommodations-wise.

    ReplyDelete