While doing my morning surf routine, I checked out the latest video by Kelowna's Humane Society. I always want to rescue all the little kitkats n' puppens, but I think two furry babies are more than enough. I don't know why I bother browsing the animals listed for adoption if I'm not looking for a pet, because it's more of a bummer than anything that I can't give them their forever homes.
Anyway, after watching the Kelowna video on Castanet, I took a stroll over to FB to say good morning, and saw that a friend of mine had posted a video made by the Winnipeg Human Society - and what a difference! Ha.
First, Kelowna....
And now, Winnipeg....
LOVE it!!
Alright, enough blogging. I've wanna finish getting this place packed up before Jim gets home this evening - sans kitkats because they're too lazy to help, so we left them behind in Maple Ridge. (Thanks again, Kerry!)
I will say that the pack n' purge is coming along very well, and that I'm actually having some fun with it. (Crazy, huh?) Although even though I had organized the move in my head, I kinda lost sight of all the minutia. Did you know that when you move, you have to physically touch every single item you own? From every book on the shelf to every button in the junk drawer. It's kind of like being on "This Is Your Life!", but instead of people from the past, it's objects.
Okay... I'm seriously procrastinating now. Hope to see some of you tomorrow!
Love the Winnipeg video, but I really LOVE that cross-eyed cat...please pack him up and ship him to me!!! *LOL*
ReplyDeleteI know! He's such a cute little mister. I will box him up for you. :)
ReplyDelete