Thursday, January 27, 2011

It Was A....

Clock.

A super cute, pink n' white 1950's style clock. The numbers count up to six, then back down to one again. And the reason why it was more appropriate for my 29th birthday was because the silhouetted girl on the package says, "Now you can stay 29 forever!"

Good guess, huh? I was pretty close when I said a countdown to 30 clock.

I opened it last night while Jim was on the phone with me, and he was totally confused. He has absolutely NO recollection of buying it or the conversation we had right before I tossed it to the back of the closet. Maybe when he sees it in person on Saturday it'll ring a bell.

Okay, gotta get back to work now. I just wanted to let you all know, because I'm sure the suspense must've been killing you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment