Rose
www.thesixtyone.com - Best. Station. Ever. It's like Pandora for indy music, but perhaps even better... and available in Canada. (I was crushed when Pandora was forced to seal its online borders a couple years ago.)
Anyhow, describing it won't do it justice, so you'll just have to check it out for yourself. Love it. Love it. Love it. Thanks Steph!!
(By the way, if you do sign up, please tell them Mellowdee sent you. ;)
Thorn
We still don't have our car back yet... so I guess that's a thorn. Although the loaner is nice n' roomy with a great big trunk perfect for transporting lots of groceries. Normally our hatch and back seat are full of bags after "the big shop". Then again, perhaps that's a clue that we should clean some of that shit out of our hatch. Ha.
Anyhow, like I was saying, here we are two weeks later and the car is still getting fixed (apparently the wrong part came in), but we're making the most out the inconvenience. :)
Rose
I had a nice crazy-overdue chat with my friend Amanda this afternoon, and she shared some wonderful news with me. But since she hasn't shared the news with her family yet, it's not my place to spread it around. Anyhow, I'm really looking forward to part two of our chat next week. It's been far too long.
Thorn
This cold is still kinda hanging on. It's certainly not bad or anything, but I'm just surprised that there's still the slightest hint of it. You'd think a week n' a half should be long enough.
Rose
I love Curb Your Enthusiasm. It's an HBO comedy about Seinfeld creator, Larry David, who plays himself. In case you didn't already know, Larry was who the character of George was based on.
Anyhow, as you've probably already heard, this season Curb will feature a season-long arc which will be about Larry negotiating with the cast of Seinfeld to do a reuinion show.
After being off the air for eleven year, it's the official Seinfeld non-reunion reunion. Clever.
Too bad we don't have HBO. Fortunately Jay n' Cheryl are going to tape it for us... I think.
I think the season it gonna be pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.
Rose
www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com - This website had me in stitches this week! Stitches, I say! Oh lordy, some of those photos are hysterically awkward. Then again, I probably have a full shoebox of my own that I could submit. (Really, who doesn't?) Thanks for the laughs, Steph!
Rose
The writing has been going smooth as eggs! (I'd include a video to the Chapelle routine I'm referencing, but I'm not sure who my audience is. Curious? You'll have to Youtube it yourself.)
Anyhow, we're hoping to hand our script in on Monday or Tuesday. We're really happy with how far the story has come. Of course, we'll still be doing an additional draft after this one, perhaps sometime in November/December. They say that one will just be clean up, before we go into casting, but we shall see.... It's interesting the new ideas that sometimes arise.... and how they impact everything.
And yes, I realize I skipped three thorns. What can I say? It's been a slow week.
No comments:
Post a Comment