Thursday, April 1, 2010

If You Don't Have Something Nice to Say...

Don't say anything at all.

That's what my Grandma Krieger used to tell me. Good advice that I should probably follow. (Actually, it's good advice that most of us could follow....)

I don't have time for a post today, but suffice to say we're plugging away as best we can, and I'm trying to maintain an attitude of gratitude despite the bitchy things I had to get off my chest the other day.

Sorry again for sounding so ungrateful. I keep having these moments were I feel rotten about that complainy post... but apparently not bad enough to remove it yet. :P

That's probably because it's a very honest reflection as to how we've been feeling lately. And since I created this blog partially as a way to chronicle our little filmmaking journey, I shouldn't censor the shit that goes hand in hand with the blessings.

Anyhow, on a much lighter note, I thought I'd include this cute video of "Kittens Inspired By Kittens". You've probably already seen it, but whatever, it makes me smile. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mel, if anyone is so NOT 'complainy', it is you! You above most are able to keep focused on the positive in life and we all greatly admire you for it. But staying perma-positive is just not humanly possible -- you NEED to let out the frustrations so that they don't build up and obscure your enjoyments. So go forth and vent whenever you need to let out the pressure. Your friends are glad to listen -- for goodness sake, you listen to US enough! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle. :) It's nice to hear that people (or at least *you*) don't mind my vents.

    I just feel guilty after complaining because I do recognize how blessed we are, and that some people would kill for this opportunity. It's like a billionaire crying "woe is me" because they have to pay a ton in taxes. ;)

    ReplyDelete