Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jack Be Nimble

Oh, I would just love a set of these!  Wouldn't you? (Okay, maybe not... but I think they're super funky.) I stumbled across them on bltd.

Hmm... I still have Grandma's birthday money. At $24 a pop, I could always spring for the shipping myself.

Actually, while I'm on the topic of candlesticks, check these babies out. (Literally...) The candlestick is called "Little Joseph" by Maxim Velcovsky, and for only $79 you too can melt a wig onto little Jo Jo's head. Quirky, no?


Alright, just a couple more...

I thought these bleeding tapers would be fabulous for Halloween.  And check out that spooky mirror in the back. It kinda gives me the willies, and yet I can't help but be fascinated by it.


And finally, I think these Wonderland candlesticks are a creative hoot. Only $45 each, they're more affordable than I'd expect. (Especially when some folks are shelling out $79 for a doll head with a hole in the top...)

No comments:

Post a Comment