Wednesday, March 30, 2011

LOCKED!

Several weeks later than anticipated, our movie is finally locked! For reals this time! No, really... It's locked!

Jim is absolutely exhausted - which is no surprise. He's been running on fumes for months. While I got to jump off this crazy train during pre-production (with a smattering of script tweaks during production), Jim has continued going strong. 

Of course he'll still have weekly meetings with our sound designer, music composer n' vis fx guy, but it will be no where near the workload he's endured since... well, since we entered development way back in August 2009. Sheesh... Where does the time go?!

On a related note, Jim was just telling me that the actor who played "Nick" (and who was a super nice fella) has unfortunately been cut out completely - even though he has already added himself on IMDB. Jeez, poor guy. When Jim pointed this out to our one producer, she cringed n' said, "I hate these calls..." I don't blame her. Thank goodness she has to make that dreadful call and not us! Gosh... I really do feel bad. Oh well, maybe there'll be a place for him in the deleted scenes. 

Anyway, now that I finally have my husband back, I think I'm gonna get off this laptop and spend some q.t. with him.

I've really missed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment