Number One:
Jim is always plucking away at his guitars. It's how he unwinds. He modestly dismisses his skill, but in my opinion, I think he's pretty good. He picks up new songs quickly and his fingers can do some tricky dancing when they want to. One of my favourite things to hear him play is the intro to Nothing Else Matters. I think it's so pretty.
Number Two:
I think this video explodes with cuteness.
Number Three:
I heart Counting Heartbeats.
I had my painting in an art show at the briefly-lived White House Night Gallery. (It was a small run-down ol' house located in the field across from the mall.) The entertainment on opening night was this little garage band from Victoria. They rocked it. Jim n' I loved every song. (Actually, their song Le Danse ended up being our wedding danse... or reception dance, I guess. Our actual wedding didn't have any dancing. But we did have paparazzi!)
Anyhow, like I was saying, we thought they sounded way too good to be playing in a run-down art house, so we bought their album with hopes that they'll be huge someday. I think they deserve to be.
And that is all I have time for today. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment