Monday, July 12, 2010

The Unreal Post

I wanted to write a 'real' post, but all my trip pictures are on the other computer. Plus, I really should finish painting this fire helmet before we get swept up in rewrites again.

We had a really productive meeting this morning. The four of us discussed the distributer's notes, and came up with a flurry of terrific solutions. Personally, I'm pretty excited about all our new ideas. Jim also admits to feeling better than he thought he would, even though he's not looking forward to the process of another rewrite. Of course, doing rewrites has never been his thing. He's just dying for his chance to finally direct.

So anyhow, I'm gonna go groove out to the featured "Dancing in the Street" mix on Playlist.com (who knew I loved Motown so much?) and paint my little heart out. I promise to do a better update later. (Not that you're all clicking refresh, dying to check out my hometown pics... but in case you are, I don't want to disappoint! ;)

In the meantime, watch this video to brighten your day. I swear I can't watch it without clapping my hands in laughter at a few points. The longer you listen, the more hysterical it gets. (Someone please get me whatever he's smoking!)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment