Monday, July 19, 2010

Ten Days In The Valley - Part Trois

Okay, so I actually took this picture for Jim. I guess in BC, milk isn't usually sold in bags? I hadn't noticed until Jim once gave me a crazy look when I mentioned  "a bag of milk".  He had never seen one before.


Anyhow, the next few days of my trip were spent at my sister Amy's place. Here's my super cute nephew David.


And super sweet niece, Josie.


They're quite a couple of little monkeys.


My sister also has 9 chinchillas, three cats and six dogs....

Kilimanjaro and Nia, the two basengis.


Francis the papillion and Kodiak (Kody) the chocolate lab. (Excuse the fuzziness/blurriness of the following two photos... I accidentally had my camera on some weird setting.)


Santika the mixed doberman n' some other big dog breed (who, just for kicks, is trained to respond to Portuguese commands), and Scarlet the other papillion. (Beyond horrible picture, I know!)


While they're all nice dogs, I think my favourites of the bunch are Francis and Nia. Don't know why... I just like 'em a little bit more than the rest.

Okay, I think that's all I have time for right now.

To be continued... (because I'm sure you're all dying to see more hometown holiday pics. ;)

1 comment:

  1. The two basengias look like they could use some Botox (wrinkled brows)!!LOL Think that is the first time I have seen a pic of David clean and with something more than just a diaper on. Jo is getting more and more mature looking. Like your friend Amanda's bursted comment (the troll story). That is right there with me talking to Karen about all my bustables, maybe it really is a Valley thing!!!

    ReplyDelete