Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Charlie Sheen

Okay, okay ~ I know we've all heard *enough* about Charlie Sheen already.

And yet...

Jim just showed me the rant he uploaded last night against Two n' a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre, and.... wow! He has seeeerrrriously gone off the deep end.  He's not just an eccentric egomaniac coming off a coke binge ~ he is completely unbalanced. It's kinda scary to watch. Jim says he sounds like some sort of insane dictator, and I'd have to agree.

I totally imagine him going down in the books for being the first person to broadcast their descent into madness. Of course, in Sheen's world that would probably mean that he's duh, WINNING!

3 comments:

  1. I saw a quote from Roseanne Barrs blog where she beleives Charlie is Manic and has used drugs as a way to deal with it. Now that he is off the drugs and not "self medicating", he is going off the deep end.
    makes sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that totally makes sense.

    A side note, all this "I'm a warlock" and "You're all trolls" nonsense makes him sound like a D n' D geek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, us DnD geeks resent that comparison, lol!

    Have you watched the entire clip, especially the part that comes before this? I hate to admit, but he is quite the poet in a disturbing, oddly coherent way.

    I completely agree, it is very sad to see his (repeat) public meltdowns. I sure hope he gets help before something very bad happens, either to him or those in proximity when he finally cracks.

    ReplyDelete