Thursday, August 26, 2010

F@*%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4 comments:

  1. Oh-oh...you guys going nutso over there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we've had a few fits of temporary insanity lately. There are just constant changes n' endless tweaks, and never enough time for us to really comb through with a straight read to see if things are working.

    Our producers are really excited, but in our eyes it's starting to feel super obvious and embarrassingly cliche. I don't know... maybe it still works... perhaps we're just too intimately familiar with every twist and turn.

    It's also frustrating, because we know there'll likely be even more changes in the coming days - some of them possibly big ones - and we really need to hand this off to our actor before Sept. 10.

    Blegh. I guess we just have to stay focused on the fact that we get to make a movie, and in the end that's all that matters. But we definitely have a lot more sympathy for those stinkers we've rented. I'm sure it was never the writers' original intent. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound frustrating. I think any creative project that depends on outside help tends to have those frustrations. A solo project like doing a painting can go however you want...not that solo projects don't have their own brand of difficulties...

    Hang in there -- it sounds like you guys are doing great. I think you'll know when you need to push back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more step on the road to success...you are almost there...So very proud of you both. Mom C.

    ReplyDelete