Okay, I'll try to keep these ones a little slimmer...
Rose
My second rose is... good news that I'm not allowed to share yet. :P
Sorry, I know I shouldn't be a tease. I was planning on sharing it, but then decided that I should probably wait until this next rewrite is finished and all the paperwork has been signed. Jim agreed.
The truth is, I already share more than I'm supposed to on this blog. Just check out our official DE blog, and you'll see what I mean. That blog has been around for years and it tells you absolutely NOTHING!! Ha. Although, when the time finally comes, it sounds like we're hoping to post some production video diaries, etc. That could be pretty cool. :)
Anyhow, like I was sayin', instead of being so elusive, I know I should use this rose for something that I can actually talk about... but the news we received on Tuesday was awesome enough that it deserves a placeholder -- even if it can't be explained in detail (or apparently at all...) Although I'm certain most people will already assume it by the time that I get to announce it, so in a way it hardly matters at all.
Thorn
Falling behind on housework. Whenever these big writing hurricanes hit, they always leave a path of destruction in their wake. It doesn't take too long for us to get things straightened up and clean again (thank goodness we don't have kids!), but it's still a depressing pain in the ass when you're stressed out with work, and the place looks like a bomb went off.
We're pretty good at staying on top of the dishes and kitchen for "morning us-es", but vacuuming, sweeping, dusting and spritzing easily falls to the wayside. Also, since we can only recycle cardboard at our apartment, the rest of the recycling bags starts piling up until we can get out to the depot. It was a bigger nuisance than ever this time, since I had started my 100 things purge pre-rewrite, so we had/have all these extra bags of old clothes, linens and other nonsense cluttering up the place.
Anyhow, we made a run to the recycling depot and Share yesterday to drop some stuff off, but there's still more vacuuming, sweeping, dusting and spritzing to do, and I'm not finished purging (although I've made some great headway).
Hmm... maybe I should be cleaning instead of blogging, huh?
Alright... this post will have to be continued in lieu of some serious Saturday night cleaning.
(P.S. Jealous?)
No comments:
Post a Comment